June 6, 2014

DEAR NEW YORK, I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY



Don't even get me started on how freaking much I miss the city! I had such a great time there and I can't belive it's been almost 3 months since I was there! We experienced all kinds of weather (from flip-flops time to get the freaking coat cos' it's snowing, yayyy!) Images talk for themselves but all I can say is that everything about this city is so special and amazing that I can't wait to go back (asap pleaseee! haha) I was there for 8 days and here you have few pictures taken with the reflex camera (soon more pictures from Washington D.C. and more NY shots made w/ Iphone).
So...if you haven't been there and you are thiking about going... I would definitely recommend tha... JUST GO MEN! It is even more amazing than how it looks, I promise!

No dejéis que empieze a contaros cuánto hecho de menos Nueva York! Lo pasé tan tan tan tan (x1000) bien que no puedo creer que ya hayan pasado 3 meses desde que la visitara por primera vez! Experimentamos todos los tipos de clima posibles (desde la temperatura de ir en chanclas por la calle hasta la de; coge el anorak que está nevandoooo!) Las imágenes hablan por si solas, así que lo único que os puedo decir es que es una ciudad súper especial y que quiero volver tan pronto como sea posible!!! Estuve allí durante 8 días (y me supieron a poquísssssissimo), jaja aquí tenéis algunas de las imágenes tomadas con la camara reflex (próximamente más de Washington D.C. y más fotos de NY hechas con el Iphone).
Así que si no habéis estado pero estáis meditando el hecho de visitar la ciudad, no lo dudéis!!! Es aún más increíble de lo que parece, lo prometo!


Had my first limo ride ever! (excuse my tired face... just got off the plane haha)












Duhhhh, the architecture is just so stunning!






The Memorial 9-11, such a crowded place but still such a silent area.





Inside the ferry to Staten Island.






Just the kind of thing you'll see around the street;)







Me staring at this beautiful city. (TOP OF THE ROCK OBSERVATORY)


Little rest in Central Park (omg omg how I miss it *breaks out in tears*)




All of us trying to get an awesome picture (and my bro learning)





See you soon my love!

Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment