February 14, 2013

New York fashion week (Part II)

Hi guys! It's me again to update the blog with some more fashionshows! Tomorrow I'll make another post with the lasts fashionshows from NYFW! 

Hola chic@s! Soy yo otra vez actualizando el blog con más desfiles! Mañana haré otro post con los últimos desfiles de la NYFW!

MICHAEL KORS:


In my opinion it was such a good show. Beautiful bright orange colours, yellows, greys, and some kakis and blues.
En mi opinión ha sido un buen desfile. Bonitos naranjas brillantes, amarillos, grises y algunos kakis y azules.

Marc By Marc Jacobs:


I may say the truth... I love Marc Jacobs, but this collection was not one of my favourite ones. So classy for Marc by Marc Jacobs which is supposed to be for young people.
Debo decir la verdad... Me encanta Marc Jacobs, pero esta colección no ha sido una de mis favoritas. Demasiado clássico para Marc by Marc Jacobs, que se supone que es para gente jóven.

CUSTO BARCELONA:


Kind of similar to the one we saw in 080 BCNFW a collection which I liked.
Un poco similar a la que vimos en la 080 BCNFW una colección que me gustó.

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG:


I'm not sure if I would wear those clothes... They are not ugly but at the same time they are not gorgeous.
No estoy segura si me pondría esa ropa... No es fea pero tampoco me encanta.

RACHEL ZOE:


I really liked this collection, it's simple but at the same time so stylish.
Me ha encantado esta colección, simple pero al misimo tiempo estilosa.

DIESEL BLACK AND GOLD:


It was all about that; black for the clothes, gold to the studs and a touch of white to an outfit or two.
Fue todo eso; negro para la ropa, oro para las tachuelas y un toque de blanco para alguno de los outfits.

Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment