February 1, 2013

Barcelona 080 Fashion Week

Pictures, new designers, fashion... From the 28 to the 31 of January, Barcelona 080 has shown its creative vein. Here it is a little sample of the collections that the Catalan designers have created:
Fotografias, nuevos diseñadores, moda...Del 28 al 31 de Enero, Barcelona ha enseñado su vena más creativa. Aquí una pequeña muestra de las creaciones de los diseñadores Catalanes:

ALEXIS REYNA



BRAIN&BEAST



CELIA VELA



JUAN IÚ MÉS PER PUNTOBLANCO



JUAN PEDRO LOPEZ



JUSTICIA RUANO



KATARINA GREY



MANUEL BOLAÑO



MIRIAM PONSA



SCHIPPER/ARQUES



SUR.



WHO



ZARZO&BRULL



The best collection award was for Miriam Ponsa, a collection which, in my opinion was quite simple, still beautiful, but simple. Miriam Ponsa's collection, was also filled with dark shades and, you know, I like colourful things so for me it wasn't the best collection. For me, the best collection, or the one I liked the most was SUR, I loved the outfits, colors and shapes. I really encourage you to find out more about that show! I also liked Schipper/Arques and Brain&Beast. 

El premio a la mejor colección fue para Miriam Ponsa, una colección que, en mi opinión fue un poco simple, bonita, pero simple. La colección estuvo llena de colores oscuros, y a mi me encantan los colores, por lo tanto para mi no fue la mejor colección. La mejor (bajo mi percepción) fue SUR, me encantaron los outfits, los colores y las formas. Os animo a que busquéis más sobre el desfile porque estuvo muy bien! También me gustaron mucho Schipper/Arques y Brain&Beast.

And here (some of) the brands that participated in 080:
Y aquí (algunas de) las marcas  que participaron en la 080:

CUSTO BARCELONA



DESIGUAL



MANGO



TCN




-Pictures from the internet and desigual collage made by me.-


Love, Janira x

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity that looks like sick!...why she don't smile? Are they sad?
    És una llàstima que estiguin tan esquelètiques!
    Al menys podrien sonriure, no?
    Es una pena que estén tan delgadas, parecen enfermas...es que hasta tienen mala cara. ¿Por lo menos podrían sonreir, no?

    ReplyDelete