February 24, 2013

Milano Fashion week (Part I)

Hello! Here I'm with more pictures from this fashion week season! Today we're in Milano! 
Hola! Aquí estoy con más fotos sobre las fashion weeks! Hoy estamos en Milano!

BLUMARINE:


Such a bright cloured collection! Beautiful shapes, loved it so much!
Una colección con tonos muy claros y bonitas estructuras, me ha encantado!

BOTTEGA VENETA:


A classy-but-modern collection, indeed beautiful.
Una colección clásica-pero-moderna, muy bonita.

DSquared2:


A femenine collection with clear masculine inspiration.
Una colección femenina con clara inspiración masculina.

EMILIO PUCCI:


My favourite collection from MFW at the moment, elegant but so ready to wear. I love the fact that every look is diffrent from the other.
Mi colección favorita de MFW por el momento, elegante pero muy prêt-a-porter. Me encanta el hecho de que cada look es diferente a los otros.

MARNI:


Fur, grey tones and beautiful handbags were the keys of the show.
Pieles, colores grises y bonitos bolsos fueron la clave del desfile.

PRADA:


It wasn't the best collection that Miuccica Prada has made, it's kind of difficult to decide if I like it or not, well, let's say that I like some pieces from it (like the pink jaket)
No ha sido la mejor colección que ha hecho Miuccica Prada, es un poco difícil decir si me gusta o no, digamos que me gustan algunas piezas (por ejemplo la chaqueta rosa)

ROBERTO CAVALLI:


So many beautiful prints.... loved it!
Muchísimos estampados preciosos... me encanta!

VERSACE:


A punk inspired collection with bright shades.
Una colección inspirada en el punk con colores brillantes.

MAX MARA:


Beautiful & warm looking coats!
Bonitos y cálidos (o eso parecen) abrigos!

Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment