March 22, 2014

ZURICH MARATHON BARCELONA 2014

Hello lovelies! Little post over here talking about Zurich Marathon Barcelona that was held last Sunday (16/03/14), obviously in BCN, the city;) My mum participated and she did the 42km and 195m in 4h19min56sec. She's a champion! My father entered into the marathon at the 28th km. in order to finish the last 14km with her and my brother, the son of my mum's friend and I jumped into the last 195m. in order to finish the competition with them! It was such a really beautiful moment and you can capture the emotion in the video below! 

What to say about the event? Barcelona looked beautiful (even if for the runner's it was not that good to run in a hotter day than the usual) and besides that the ambiance was, in my opinion, AMAZING. I saw Valentí (from valentiestaloco and valentisanjuan), who is a youtuber from Barcelona and I talked with him just for a few minutes, he was really nice and he looked fresh after running the marathon with three guys who they all had complicated stories behind them. It was such a great weekend and I really encourage you to go to this kind of events! I don't think that I will ever be able to run such an inhuman distance, but, for now my family and I are going to "La Cursa del Corte Inglés", which is 10km. more or less and it is also held in BCN! I'll keep you updated! 

For more information about the Zurich Barcelona Marathon visit their website

Enjoy! x

P.D: Video will be up soon! HERE.

Pequeño post hablando de la Zurich Marató de Barcelona que se celebró el domingo pasado (16/03/14 ), obviamente en BCN , la ciudad ;) Mi madre participó e hizo los 42 km y 195 m en 4h19min56sec! Es una campeona! Mi padre entró en la maratón en el km 28 con el fin de terminar los últimos 14 km. con ella y finalmente, mi hermano, el hijo de la amiga de mi madre y yo saltamos en los últimos 195m  con el fin de terminar la competición con ellos ! Fue realmente un momento muy  bonito y se puede capturar la emoción en el vídeo de abajo!

¿Qué decir sobre el evento ? Barcelona estaba preciosa (aunque para los corredores fue un pequeño mal trago ya que hacía mucho calor), aún así el ambiente era, en mi opinión, increíble. Vi a Valentí (de valentiestaloco y valentisanjuan ), que es un YouTuber de Barcelona y hablamos con él unos minutos, y la verdad es que fue muy agradable y estaba fresco como una rosa después de haber corrido la maratón con tres chicos más que estaban pasando por situaciones complicadas. Fue un gran fin de semana. No creo que yo nunca sea capaz de correr una distancia tan inhumana, pero , por ahora, mi familia y yo vamos a " La Cursa del Corte Inglés " , a correr 10 km más o menos! Os mantendré informados!

Para obtener más información acerca de la Zurich Marató de Barcelona , visitad su página web.

Disfrutad! x

P.D: El video estará colgado pronto! AQUÍ



Sleepy happy face







Choose your footwear wisely, it is key to a great performance. I personally loved that the asics stand had a test that allowed to know which shoe was the best for your condition! 

Escoge tu calzado de manera inteligente, es la clave para una gran actuación. Personalmente me encantó el stand de asics en el que te podías hacer una prueba para saber que tipo de deportivas eran las más adecuadas!










My heroes! :)




Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment