December 19, 2013

Paris seen through Janira's Choice (Part 2)

I definitely had a great time in Paris, here some IPhone pictures to show you the rest of the places we went to... As I said in my last post we went to the most famous places and once you're there you know obviously why they are so known... because they are utterly gorgeous! A picture says more than 1000 words...

Definitivamente me lo pasé genial en Paris, aquí os dejo con el resto de las fotos! Visitamos los sitios más conocidos, y realmente una vez estás allí sabes por qué lo son tanto; son bellíssimos! Así que os dejo con las fotos que hablan por si solas...


-Up in the air-





-Hotel Details-



-Mercedes Benz exhibition: I don't know what was my car doing there, but people seemed to love it ;) Just kidding.-



-Parisian Streets-


-Right next to the Tour Eiffel-


-Sailing across the Sena-





-Never apologise for selfies:p-


CHAMPS ÉLYSÉES



-Never ending Louis Vuitton building (AMAZING)-









-Unfortunately Abercrombie was closed:(-










-Venus de Milo-





-My favourite paint from the Louvre Museum-






CENTRE POMPIDOU





-Moulin Rouge-


-Versailles-


-Sacre Coeur-



-Nôtre Dame-




-Versailles train stop-



-Enjoying some Macarons right from the place they were created-




URBAN OUTFITTERS LOVE (GONNA MAKE A POST ABOUT THE SHOP BECAUSE IT'S PURE LOVE) (Inside Galeries Lafayette)


-Lafayette Galeries, such a beautiful gorgeous place with amaizing designer labels and architecture, definitely a must place to go! (notice that I was so excited that I couldn't take a good picture haha)-


-One of the buildings that impressed me the most, Opera Garnier, breathtaking architecture-






-Show some Place Vêndome love!-


-A beautiful tree in the park where we enjoyed our last meal, bought in the stalls from the south part in "les Champs Elysée" (half baguette with cheese and acorn ham... mmmmhmm... I'm hungry!)-

PARIS... December 6th to December 9th

Love, Janira x



No comments:

Post a Comment