December 25, 2013

ETV Des dels ulls d'un coach III & IV



Here you have the last programs of ETV, "Des dels ulls d'un coach" (don't worry on January there will be more!), as always I loved participating and I am truly grateful for this opportunity that has been given to me.

In the last program, which had Raimon Samsó (famous writer and coach) as a guest I talked about Christmas dress code (here you have my last post where I talk about it) and in the penultimate program I talked about self-esteem, which by the way it is such a big subject which will have its place on the blog someday for sure!

Hope that you enjoy them! 

P.S: I hope that you've had an amazing Christmas Eve and Christmas day, this days have some special magic! 

Aquí tenéis los últimos programas de ETV, "Des dels ulls d'un coach" (no os preocupéis porque en Enero habrá más!), como siempre me encantó participar y estoy realmente agradecida por esta oportunidad.

En el último programa, que tuvo a Raimon Samsó (famoso escritor y coach) como invitado, hablé sobre cómo vestir en Navidad (aquí tenéis mi último post dónde hablo sobre ello) y en el penúltimo hablé sobre la autoestima, tema, que, segurísimo, volverá a aparecer por el blog!

Espero que los disfrutéis!

P.D: Deseo que todos hayáis pasado una Navidad increíble... estos días tienen una magia especial!




Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment