July 10, 2013

Haute Couture Fall Winter 2013/14 (Part I)

Here I'm again with a new post! Haute Couture fashionweek review! Hope that you like it and notice that I've only chosen (among all of the brands) the ones that I liked the most and the ones that were more original according to my point of view. Let's get it started!!!

Aquí estoy otra vez con un nuevo post! Hoy voy a hablar de la semana de la Alta Costura de París y de las marcas que más me han gustado, valorandolas por su originalidad y desde un punto de vista, como siempre, personal. Let's get it started!

CHANEL

What to say... it's Chanel, you could never go wrong with it. The sow was held at the "Grand Palais" (in Paris, of course) and the venue and ambiance was all related to the clothes. Tweed, tweed, tweed and more tweed because it's not Chanel if it doesn't has tweed. This time the tweed has also been accompained with some silk and shining sequins. An amazing show with amazing models. Would I have changed something? Maybe I would have changed some of the belts that were on the hips and I would have placed them into the waist, in order to make a more femenine outlook in general, but oh, you know, an androginous look is always beautiful if it's Chanel.

Qué decir... es Chanel, nunca se puede ir mal con Chanel. El desfile fue realizado en el "Grand Palais" (En París, por supuesto) y el ambiente y la decoración estaba totalmente relacionada con la ropa. Tweed, tweed, tweed y más tweed porque... ¿qué es Chanel sin su tweed? Esta vez el tweed ha sido acompañado por seda y brillantes lentejuelas. Un desfile impresionante con modelos impresionantes. ¿Habría cambiado algo? Quizás los cinturones situados en las caderas os hubiera puesto en la cintura, para darle un toque más femenino al look en general, pero oh, un look androgino es siempre bonito si es Chanel.



-Some of my favourite looks-
-Algunos de mis looks favoritos-




ATELIER VERSACE

It was all about blue, green, burgundry, black and insinuation. A sexy fashionshow by a sexy brand. My favourites? Look below and discover them!

Fue todo sobre el azul, verde, granate, negro y la insinuación. Un defile sexy para una firma sexy. Mis favoritos? Lee un poquito más y los descubrirás.



-Love that trench!!! And the dress... simply amazing!!!-


-The first look is lovely (cropped tops are still in for fall!)- Notice: Naomi Campbell, SPECTACULAR!!!-


GIAMBATTISA VALLI


It was my favourite (or at least one of my favourites) fashionshow. The idea of choosing bright and white colors for fall captivates me, because, as far as I'm concerned, bright colors are also for fall and winter! Loved the materials, shapes... everything from that show! AMAZING, well done Mr.Valli!

Ha sido mi favorito (o por lo menos uno de mis favoritos) desfile. La idea de escoger colores brillantes i blancos me cautiva, porque, por lo que me concierne, los colores brillantes tambien son para el invierno!!! Me han encantado los materiales, las formas... todo!!! AMAZING, bien echo Mr.Valli!


 CHRISTIAN DIOR 


It was good, but definitely not my favourite, maybe because I expected something diffrent from Dior or maybe because they changed a little bit their style... not sure, eventhough I loved some pieces such as that stunning green dress!

Ha estado bien, pero definitivamente no mi favorito, quizás porque me esperaba algo diferente de Dior o quizás porque han cambiado un poquito su estilo... no estoy segura, no obstante me han encantdo algunas piezas como el vestido verde esmeralda que se puede ver en la foto, STUNNING!


ZUHAIR MURAD


Beautiful... as always! Luxurious materials and beautiful shapes, nothing more to add!

Bonito... como siempre! Materiales lujosos y formas preciosas, nada más que añadir!


TOMORROW MORE! HOPE THAT YOU LIKED THE POST AND THANKS FOR READING!!!

MAÑANA MÁS! ESPERO QUE OS HAYA GUSTADO EL POST Y GRACIAS POR LEERME!!!


Love, Janira x

No comments:

Post a Comment