July 12, 2014

ETV TEMPORADA 2013-2014

So... this last June "Des dels ulls d'un coach" ETV ended the season (which in case you don't know it's the program in which I've been participating since last november 2013) and here you have the last 5 episodes! It has been a great great PLEASURE to take part of this opportunity and it has made me grow so much that I can't wait to start aging this October and do it as best as I can (haha I've been watching all my programs in order to improve my skills, looks and topics, which means more interesting and better quality interventions are coming!) So stay tuned and wait for more and better programs (and behind the scenes pictures) this fall! ;) 

And once again... thanks so much to the ETV staff, my dad, and everyone who makes this possible!

Así que este Junio se acabó la temporada de "Des dels ulls d'un coach" en ETV (que en el caso que no lo sepáis es el programa en el que llevo participando desde el noviembre del 2013) y aquí os dejo con los últimos episodios! Ha sido un placer poder participar en este proyecto y me ha hecho crecer tantísimo como persona que estoy impaciente para que este Octubre vuelva a empezar para hacerlo lo mejor posible! He estado mirando todos los programas para ver mis errores, mejorar mis looks y poder traer material más interesante para todos, así que prometo que lo que viene va a ser muy interesante! Nota Mental: Janira or-ga-ni-za-te y podrás lograrlo todo! Así que ya veréis;) 

No me queda nada más que decir que dar las gracias más sinceras desde el fondo de mi corazón a todo el equipo de ETV, a mi padre y a todos los que han hecho posible este proyecto! Gracias!!!


EN ORDEN... DEL MÁS ANTIGUO AL MÁS NUEVO

No comments:

Post a Comment