January 30, 2014

HAUTE COUTURE REVIEW

Here you have some of my favorites from Paris Haute Couture fashion week! As I've mentioned on this blog some time ago, for me Haute Couture is a dream. I love the shapes, colors, fabrics, textures and all that pretty stuff. I would love to have the opportunity to wear a haute couture garment but for now let's just enjoy the pictures... Take seat and enjoy! 

Aquí tenéis algunos de mis favoritos de la semana de la Alta Costura Parisina! Como dije hace tiempo en el blog, para mi, la Alta Costura es un sueño. Me encantan las formas, los colores, tejidos, texturas... ¡todo! Me encantaría tener la oportunidad de vestir alguna pieza de Alta Costura, pero por ahora disfrutemos de las imágenes... Coged asiento y disfrutad! 

VERSACE



Is there a new fashion going on with hoods? We'll find out, I think it gives such a twist to the look.

DIOR




Refreshing and amazing!






Thumbs up for one of my favorite designers (if not my favorite)! (Click in the title to see the whole collection)

ALEXIS MABILLE





If I ever get married there's 99% of possibilities that I end up wearing an Alexis Mabille dress, (okay, totally made up that statistic;)

CHANEL





Sportive vibe add to a classic posh look... ¿why not? Chanel says. 

STÉPHANE ROLLAND



Definitely great designs and oh!... Nieves Álvarez is a DIVA.

ARMANI PRIVÉ




There's definitely a trend going on with opened shirts... ¿yay or nay? May do a post on this.


ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER




ULYANA SARGEENKO





I would say this are girl-empowering gowns... don't you think so? 

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA


Another cool item... tattoo inspired shirt, it has a thumbs up from me!


ELIE SAAB






Fairy-Tale dresses...

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER



VALENTINO


Note: Katy Perry's dress in Grammy awards.



Didn't liked this "african-rug" dress style... is it just me?

VIKTOR&ROLF



More art-exibition-like than fashion-show like (if that makes sense)

ZUHAIR MURAD




Another of my favorites, simply love it!

Source: ElleEs

Love, Janira x 


No comments:

Post a Comment